Skip to main content.
The Friendly City
Where can I get a vendor's application?

A firm can obtain a vendors application by calling the City's Purchasing Department at (941) 714-7500 or by clicking on the link below.

Project RFPs and RFQs are normally advertised in the legal section of The Bradenton Herald. For more information, contact the City departments listed below:

Public Works (941) 708-6300.

Planning and Community Development (941) 932-9423.